|Mrs Heywood's Words Lent 9|
|Wow, the poise and confidence of our Senior Girls and Boys shone out on Monday evening when we welcomed parents to our Joint Senior Concert, a sublime cocktail of entertainment from start to finish.
|FROM THE OFFICE|
|THURSDAY 21 MARCH|
World Downs Syndrome Day - about the event
All pupils in Years 7-11 can wear oddly coloured socks on top of their tights to make others aware of the event on the day.
PARENT DIGITAL INFORMATION EVENING - 27 MARCH
A letter regarding internet safety was recently sent to all parents. This letter also included an invitation to attend an information evening on Friday 27 March at Senior Boys. The letter can be found here. Do let us know by completing the online form if you are able to attend what promises to be an informative evening for all our parents.
DESIGN A BOOK TOKEN COMPETITION
Please encourage your daughter(s) to take part in the National Book Tokens ‘Design a Book Token’ competition for the chance to win lots of books! To take part, come and see the Librarian during Book Clubs for a template or download it. Closing date for school entries: Friday 29 March.
TUESDAY 2 APRIL
World Autism Day - about the event
All pupils in years 7-11 can wear a blue ribbons in their hair on the day.
A gentle reminder about uniform... please can we ask that you support us with regards to pupil adhering to school uniform rules. We are really proud of our school uniform and the pupils that wear it but we have noticed increasing numbers of pupils who are not following all the uniform rules. Can we remind you of the following:
• All uniform must be named.
• Hair should be its natural colour and if shoulder length must be tied back.
• Hair bands, ribbons, scrunchies, etc. must be burgundy, black, white, summer uniform print, or hair coloured.
• Nail varnish and make-up is not permitted. With the exception of Year 10 and 11 who are permitted to wear minimal mascara and light foundation. False nails and eyelashes are not permitted.
• Jewellery is not allowed, with the exception of one pair of plain, gold or silver stud earrings, maximum diameter of 3mm, in the earlobe. These will need to be removed for sport and activities. Therefore girls should only have their ears pierced at the beginning of the summer holidays. Cartilage piercings are not allowed.
• Headphones and earpods are not permitted
DANCE SHOW DVD - if you haven’t ordered your DVD yet please do so now!
Please find the Wizard DVD Order Form
| 1 College Avenue, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 6AW |
Tel: 01628 327500 Email: email@example.com
Please note all our School privacy notices can be found here. Please ensure you keep you and your child's information up to date. You can login to the report portal to change any details or alternatively, please contact your school office.
| || |